In addition to full collision investigations, we are happy to undertake various aspects of the preliminary investigation work, including:
- Basic locus reports and photography
- Initial examination and photography of vehicle damage
- Desktop sketch plans (using aerial imagery)
- Scale plans (using a Trimble Total Station and diagramming software)
- Preliminary letters of advice
- Review of other expert evidence
Where a visit to the vehicle or scene is required, we undertake work across the United Kingdom.
These individual tasks can normally be accommodated more quickly, and at a lower cost, than a full collision investigation; with the added advantage that any preliminary work can be incorporated into a full report at a later date, if required.
Please contact our office to discuss whether we can assist with any aspects of the preliminary work.